February 14, 2010

long time no see

It has been a while since my last post , i took a small break from photography over the christmas vacation, but am back on now and will be posting new work later tonight or tomorrow, this semester I will be focusing more on color for classes and in preparation for my next project La Presawhich will be shot in Mexico outside of Aguas Calientes in color. I plan to go there sometime in march so its not to far away now.

My last post says my christmas wish was to receive a hasselblad cm, but i recently purchased a mamiya 645 super and am thinking that was the right decision to make, i just shot my first few rolls and am processing them tomorrow so we will see how my new child handles. ill post it as soon as i have it, for now here is a picture of my little one

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment